Tank places weird order and walks off to vomiting patron whom he tries to comfort (11 medicine check)

Velles eyes widen slightly at Tank’s order, though she quickly smooths her features with the practiced professionalism of one who has worked with all kinds of eccentric travelers and patrons. “I’ll have to see what the kitchen has in, not often we get those with your appetite in…”

Velle’s head turns at the sound of someone dry heaving, and this time she doesn’t try to hide the emotion. Her disdain emanates out from her. “Edric if you vomit in my common room AGAIN so help me Pelor I will charge you a solid gold piece for the cleanup!” She charges over to the hunched over human and starts admonishing the men around him “Which one of you bodachs egged him on?”

As the giant Dragonborn who just covered her costs for the evening strolls over and sits down clearly trying to help the man she backs down slightly. Smiling a genuine smile at Tank “I guess I’ll leave him in your capable… hands?” Her lack of familiarity with Dragonborn clearly playing into her words.

Edric, the drunk, looks up at Tank, a pained expression on his face. “Hallo there friennnnnn…”. He trails off as he starts dry heaving again. You’re definitely familiar with this, It’s pretty standard too drunk dry heaving. You don’t know of any special remedies other than time. Maybe taking him outside and making sure he’s possibly hydrated are the best options.

As Tank and the drunk converse Velle wanders back to the parties table, throwing one more scowl at the group seated around the sick man.

“Ahem! My apologies, I barely trust the regulars to get home on a good night, taking care of one of their own when they’re all wall eyed is definitely beyond the louts. In any case, what can I get for the rest of you?”

As Akmenos begins to tell his story at first Velle’s eyes sort of glaze over, the ramblings of drunks is not a uncommon occurrence in her line of work, but after at the mention of goblins she perks up. When he starts to wind down Velle is clearly quite pleased, and she puts in “Aye, that’s a good service you’ve done the area. We have quite a troubled history with the local goblins. You would think with a family like the Harpells living near here it would be taken care of… but they tend to stick to their own and not help out overly much. We can put those ales on the house.”

She proceeds back through the door to the kitchen, besides the entrance to the bar and comes out a moment later, nodding at Tank after trying to catch his eye.

As she finds Ficus sitting there she nods at him, puts a tea kettle over the fire, and starts pouring the drinks. “Just as well, save me a few silvers.”

She continues to pour as Ficus asks her about her visible confusion. Her face darkens a bit, feeling like she was caught out “Ah… No, just thought I heard… a small voice?” Her discomfort is written plain on her face. “Though I would appreciate hearing any interesting rumblings adventurers such as yourself might have run across.

She walks to where Albarum is sitting with the giant mastiff and sets an ale in front of him. ”Courtesy of your friend with the horns” and points to Akmenos. She nods as Albarum warns her about distressing Anker and starts to vigorously scratch at his neck. “What a good dog you are! You look like you’d be great at chasing out the miscreants in a bar!”

Velle, clearly quite pleased with her dog diversion proceeds to make the rounds, dropping the 2 ales at the table with Akmenos and then leaves the hot water at Tank’s elbow.

She returns back to the bar and follows Albarum’s gaze to the man at the far end of the bar. As he expresses his concern she fails to stifle a small laugh. She walks over to the man and knocks on the mans arm producing a sound not unlike someone knocking on a door. “This here is our mascot! Can’t quite afford a real golem here so we have the next best thing, a wooden replica of one. He’s been here longer than I’ve owned the place, to answer your question.” And at this she lets loose a full on laugh. “Maybe you don’t need that ale after all there, friend?”