Mr. Thorne turns up dressed in a thick, black work coat and trousers. There are stains of white paint on them, so it looks like he may have hurried to the meeting spot straight from work. As Shiroihako opens the discussion, he sighs wearily, takes off his glasses and rubs his temples. "Miss... Shiroihako, was it? I assure you, there is no danger, and my daughter is not a Fullbringer... whatever that's supposed to be."

He doesn't seem to be paying attention to Sarah, nor the twins, should they still be around. Since Shiroihako didn't mention them on the phone and didn't introduce them, it might be he's simply assuming they're not part of her company. This might be an opportunity, should Sarah, Beatrix or Balthazar want to observe the man or otherwise snoop around without drawing attention to themselves.

"... but, I see you are dedicated to your case. So. I suggest a fair trade. You ask me a question, and I'll answer to best lf my ability. And then, I ask one of you, and you do the same. So on and so forth, untill we reach some kind of understanding. Deal?"