Quote Originally Posted by MaxWilson View Post
I really wish you would stay on topic and stop moving the goalposts. Now you're trying to change the subject to Tier 3 when we are explicitly discussing Tiers 1-2.
Um...whut? Who said anything about Tier 3. I specifically mentioned Level 5 and the figures I posted are accurate to that level. I am genuinely confused as to where you got the notion I was talking about anything else.

I'm also not sure what your expurgated version of my post proves either, aside from your ability to use the strikethrough tags. Like, genuinely, I'm confused at what you're trying to get at because I can't see the point you're making.

I mean, I was generous by granting the Monk 1d8. Hex is a common spell used by Warlocks and as you admit yourself is in the lower tier of a Warlocks capabilities in this sphere. The lower bound of Warlock is distinctly better, if not significantly so, than the upper bound of Monk, let alone the Monks lower bound.

I'm not moving goalposts here. The Monk is average, at best, at ranged combat. The comparison to a baseline, low-balled Warlock isn't even close.