As Akmenos is attempting to catch Velle's attention, he hears a sneezing sound coming from barely infront of him. At a cursory glance down there's ale spilled everywhere and... the rim of his second mug has closed and is moving like a mouth.

"Slow down there laborer, two ales that quickly definitely won't do good things to your body." The mug is speaking with a slightly nasally, albeit arrogant voice. He hardly takes a moment to breath before moving on.

"In any case," mug clears it's... throat? Or at least it makes that noise that would normally accompany such an action. You're not sure exactly what the mug has to clear. "Greetings regular... folk. There's only one of you?" There's a pause as the mug sighs. "Leave it to adventurers to wander off before you can give them a job offer," it mutters.

"Congratulation you've been elected the spokesperson for your group, I'd say I hope that doesn't affect the, I'm sure, delicate balance of power but honestly I just can't be bothered to pretend that I care. I'm Tristan Harpell. How are you fairing? No, don't answer that. I don't actually care. I'm here to offer you a job, your kind always likes gold."

You can hear the sneer in his voice, there's no attempt at hiding his disdain.

"It just so happens I have a sturdy payment for a crew such as yourselves," the voice continues. "If you look out the window to the west you'll see Ivy Mansion, the magnificient structure that it is. I know, I know, it's quite impressive. I have recently inherited the old north eastern wing of the manor after my uncle Siegfried, um.... died... somehow." The voice gets higher and higher as he finishes that thought.

"Anyways, it's full of nasty little annoyances that I don't have the time or energy to deal with. If you can clear out the nuisances that Uncle Siegfriend left behind... hmmm." The voice pauses here, doing a small mental calculation, "let's say 250 gold pieces for each of you." After a slight pause and a grunt of distaste he continues "Oh and a pet bird. What say you? Would you and your companions be up for it?"