"No, Beryl. It would be the fault of the World Assembly: Each of those people speaks for the populations of the country they represent. If they've chosen to, instead of doing their jobs and act in the best interest of their country, they chose to pick a fight with Jade, and by extension the rest of us, and thus they must face the consequences of those actions. We are under no obligation to protect those who would attack us, especially from the consequences of their own actions."

"Besides, most people are cowards. The second there's a problem that only we can fix they'll bend over backward to get us to save their bacon rather than die on a hill of their misguided ideals. Unless one of more of the assembly are insane or fanatics, but I imagine that the rest of the assembly would outvote them."

"If it makes you feel better, I'll agree to leave my borders open: I have no intention of letting my people suffer becuase of the idiocy of other world leaders and if a some people happen to "sneak in" looking for safety... Of course, we shouldn't tell the assembly that."