Despite not understanding Freya's words, the worg atop Aetus is clearly thrown off balance by the magic that strikes it, though it resists that of Gaks. It's enough to force it back, and then be sent flying by the wave of energy that Zuri unleashes. It's launched away, slamming into tree after tree with sickening crunches before it falls down dead.

One of Aetus' arrows goes wide, but the other strikes the worg beside Beorn, giving him ample opportunity to drive his sword deep into the enormous creature's neck. Blood seeps down the blade and onto his hands as the beast falls and gurgles it's last sad howl.

Roswyn and her worg strike at each other but neither seem to find purchase on a proper hit. It lashes out, trying to bite down on her head, but she dodges barely. A flash of realisation seems to come over the worg as it chances to glance beyond his target at the dead, and it spins in place, bolting north down the trail away from you. One of its allies follows suit, leaving just one worg behind still struggling and barking furiously against the webs.

Spoiler: Map
Show

For distance on the northernmost worg, he's 60' from Gaks, 55 from Roswyn, 70 from Beorn/Zuri, 80 from Freya and 90 from Aetus. Knock off 15' for the one just below him. Just to save you from counting squares for range.

Roswyn gets another reaction chance on the fleeing worgs - please specify which you'd like to hit. Have I kept consistent with it being worg and not warg? I don't know, and I'm not going to check. It should be worg. One of the two finally escaped the webbing, but there's still one stuck.