Quote Originally Posted by PraetorDragoon View Post
https://www.warhammer-community.com/...mepage-post-2/

Lumineth Endless Spells. Less grand than other factions, but I like them.
Oh good, they updated the Twinstones. When they first posted it, it just had the first paragraph of rules so no one knew what it actually did lolol.

I think the Twinstones are going to be a must-take if they end up being Wizard-heavy. Though, as we've only seen foot wizards and Tyrion, unsure if that will be the case, I generally like to see at least one Monster or Monster-mounted generic Wizard for magic heavy armies. I don't think the Battle Cattle are Wizards, but if they are, I'd wager you'll see the Twinstones a lot.

The Rune is fine as a little nuke, especially as it can't backfire. Depends on points, but if it's low enough it'll find space. The -charge is huge if you're trying to dictate the flow of battle.

As for the Sanctum... it seems cool but it's not 100% clear how it works. It almost looks like it's designed to fit around a monster base, so does it just go around one of the big guys? If so, the buff is insane. Or is it a little area that your dudes sit inside? If that's the case, it's pretty nuts since you can prevent charges entirely and it also buffs. But, does it move with models? Need to see the deployment rules to get a better picture of it.

Quote Originally Posted by PraetorDragoon View Post
As it is an RPG, it might be better to create a seperate thread in the RPG subforum instead.
Yeah I might make one and link it here. I'm enjoying what I'm reading so far, and the fluff in it is actually quite interesting, more of a look into City-level stuff in AoS than we've seen before. And things like "What's up with Sylvaneth that don't just hang around with Alarielle in Ghyran?" and "How do outsiders react to the more rare Aelves like Khainites and Idoneth?". I'm digging it.