1. - Top - End - #403
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

Chaos. eh?

I like Chaos magics as a concept, but they're always hard to wrap my head around, because its trying to define a force around a concept that is all about defying definition. you put chaos into a defined box, its not really chaos anymore. but if its unlimited, it might as well by omnipotence. so its like, how is Chaos defying definition, but not being outright omnipotent? its why I struggle with to figure out what to do with Masala. cause I have a lot potential ideas for her....but none of that I'm sure about.

so for the Majins my logic is for them to embody primal, primordial forces of nature that either look chaotic when they occur suddenly and without warning (the elemental majins), or are things so far outside our usual experience that when applied to a person embodiment don't translate to somebody that has a human mindset. they're technically order in some higher nature sense, but only if you ignore how raw and untamed that is.

so its like, how to work Chaos? (like I can think of a few ways to either kind of define it compare it to something analogous: as luck, quantum physics, shapeshifting, the unknown, deception, things like that, but I'm just not sure what to go with for Majins)
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-05-12 at 04:00 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".