I've been playing some Rocket League, which is nice because it's 4 person local, letting my whole family play at once on the same device.

Haven't really had time for much with end of the semester and finals, but once that's done I'm going back to Sekiro and Devil May Cry 5, the last two games I was playing. I've barely even started Sekiro, but I've beaten DMC V on the harder of the two starting difficulties. I have to say, I really hate the auto-targeting system V has; I much preferred how the DMC reboot let you control the direction of distance-covering moves with the analog stick instead of always shooting you towards either the enemy you were already attacking or the closest enemy (because that's what I want when activating a big lunge; to be right next to where I started).

Maybe I'll also finish up Subnautica. I love the game, but I've had recurring problems with the game losing my saves. Most recently, it apparently had some sort of connection problem when booting up and wasn't displaying my saved game at all, which was... disheartening. I don't think I love the game enough to play through the entire thing again with no guarantee that it won't lose all my progress a few hours from beating it. But hey, maybe it'll be there the next time I boot it up. Also, my sister's played through to even further than I had (which is how I know I'm so close to the endgame) and hasn't had any problems with lost progress, so I don't think it's a widespread phenomenon; technology just hates me sometimes.