Breaking free of her confines, Zaratii is initially frustrated with her newfound senses. Shapes and colors, unfamiliar and blurry. Crawling out of the shell, she stretches her wings and shakes herself free of the water. One thing is immediately obvious: this is a very poor excuse for a nest. She notes the presence of other eggs, and another hatchling just emerging, of another color. What sort of mongrel clutch... She focuses on the two-legs. A lesser race, but perhaps with answers for her. She hacks, spitting out eggwater and stretching her lungs. Then she speaks, the proud rumble of Draconic.

"You had better hope you can tell me why I've hatched in such an unsavory location," growls the blue wyrmling, sparking at the mouth, "And then you better feed me or be fed upon."

She stretches her limbs, settling into a crouched stance. Ready to pounce.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Readied action to breathe if they act aggressively or the other dragon initiates hostilities. I'm not going to use an action for any of my charisma skills. I'll let them decide whether to pick a fight. Assuming any of them even understand me.
Spoiler: Breath (if needed)
Show
30' line of lightning, aiming at any, multiple targets if they're lined up
(2d10)[7] electric damage, Reflex DC 15 for half
Refresh: (1d4)[4]