1. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: IC AoW - Encounter at Blackwall Keep (PF) (Take 2)

Round 2

At Jan's beckoning Lydia takes a few steps back into the well-lit portion of the cavern. "What is it?" she asks in a low voice, trying not to take her gaze from the fog bank.

Spoiler: Lydia
    Show
    Move to M/22 and receive Jan's spell. She'll ready an action to attack Shukak should he come into range:
    power atk (1d20+9)[16], dmg (1d8+12)[14], cc (1d20+9)[14] (20/x3), cdmg (2d8+24)[31]

Bull's Strength round 7/50
    Divine Favor round 3/10

Spoiler: Status
    Show
    Lydia Constantine Human Cleric 5 LG HP 43 / 43 Speed ft Init 5 AC 19 Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 7 CMB +7 BAB 3 +1 Longspear +7 (1d8 + 5, x3)
    Longsword +6 (1d8 + 5, 19-20/x2)
    Heavy Mace +6 (1d8 + 5, x2) Str 16 (4) Dex 14 (2) Con 14 (2) Wis 17 (3) Int 12 (1) Cha 8 (-1)

Amearin crouches behind the foliage and begins rummaging through his pack, looking for a scroll that could help. "Why don't you come out here instead?!" he yells, trying to goad Shukak into acting rashly.

Spoiler: Amearin
    Show
    Stay put in Q/26, total defense, keep an eye out for any lizardfolk approaching from the south.

Stinking cloud round 2/5

(I read that link, DarkOne, but I'm getting the opposite interpretation as you. By my reading, Amearin would be able to target the center of the cloud with an area effect like create pit. I don't think it matters much for this combat - just want to make sure I'm not missing something obvious!)
    A line of effect is a straight, unblocked path that indicates what a spell can affect. A line of effect is canceled by a solid barrier. It’s like line of sight for ranged weapons, except that it’s not blocked by fog, darkness, and other factors that limit normal sight.

You must have a clear line of effect to any target that you cast a spell on or to any space in which you wish to create an effect. You must have a clear line of effect to the point of origin of any spell you cast.
    Spoiler: Status
    Show
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2056768
    Last edited by MuffinMan; 2020-05-13 at 06:13 PM.
    Spoiler: Active characters
    Show
    Waylan, Kestros and Auspice (Wrath of the Righteous)

Lydia (Age of Worms - loot tracking)