Quote Originally Posted by Deadguy View Post
Sotet heard more talking. She wanted to know what was going on outside. Even more than that, she wanted to not fail at getting out of this home turned prison.

Who ever heard of a dragon not being able to hatch!

The black wyrmling hissed in frustration and strained again against the confines that had refused to grant her freedom thus far. It was bad enough that she would not be in the expected nest of acidic water. Voices wouldn't be heard there. She must have been abandoned. Or stolen!

Spoiler: OOC
Show

Strength Check - [roll0]
Spoiler
Show
You shake and struggle. Panic! Will you ever escape this shell!?

Quote Originally Posted by Eonn View Post
Gah, this was making Khrakoa mad! He wanted out, and he wanted it now! The red drakeling began to thrash about. Damn the consequences.

Show
[roll0]
Spoiler
Show
You feel more of the shell give, but not enough!

You gain an additional +2 to your escape check.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanyo View Post
Breaking free of her confines, Zaratii is initially frustrated with her newfound senses. Shapes and colors, unfamiliar and blurry. Crawling out of the shell, she stretches her wings and shakes herself free of the water. One thing is immediately obvious: this is a very poor excuse for a nest. She notes the presence of other eggs, and another hatchling just emerging, of another color. What sort of mongrel clutch... She focuses on the two-legs. A lesser race, but perhaps with answers for her. She hacks, spitting out eggwater and stretching her lungs. Then she speaks, the proud rumble of Draconic.

"You had better hope you can tell me why I've hatched in such an unsavory location," growls the blue wyrmling, sparking at the mouth, "And then you better feed me or be fed upon."

She stretches her limbs, settling into a crouched stance. Ready to pounce.

Show
Readied action to breathe if they act aggressively or the other dragon initiates hostilities. I'm not going to use an action for any of my charisma skills. I'll let them decide whether to pick a fight. Assuming any of them even understand me.
Spoiler: Breath (if needed)
Show
30' line of lightning, aiming at any, multiple targets if they're lined up
[roll0] electric damage, Reflex DC 15 for half
Refresh: [roll1]
The two humanoids by the fire sit in surprised silence for a second. The one grey creature that was shouting at the other, now with a dull look in its eyes, lets the other one go and crouches down toward you. In the same gruff voice before, now quite calm, it speaks to you in a language that you know is not Draconic but nevertheless can understand. "I'm sorry little lizard. I don't... understand what you're saying." The tone is neither frightened, nor angry, nor friendly. It's simply quite calm.