The Referas:
At this they blink in confusion, Masala looks at her parents and asks
"....When did this conversation become about hypothetical entitled people? Do you know?"
"....I'm not sure myself."
"...This is certainly the first I've heard of him talking about that. It must be your different angle."
"Oxy, it sounds like your overthinking this." Masala says "What are the odds that a threat will just show up and threaten the world? or that these people are the exact shade of jerk you expect them to be? Or that they don't have their own ki user who will save it instead and make us look bad? Its completely silly, on par with some of J-Mom's more paranoid moments, like her insistence on contingency plans in case any other fictional universe turns out to be real."
"Hey you don't know, my plans could save us all if we have to deal with the circle of endless meta-narrative suffering that is Homestuck! and don't get even get me started the horror that is fighting DC Comics...."
"Really you two act as if everything needs to be discussed and planned out to death with contingencies for contingencies. It gets a little tiring after a while. Planning is good, but at some point I just want to yell "LEEROY JENKINS!" and get it over with. You may think so little of people that you think they will be entitled jerks- but I don't. I'm tired of misanthropes like you an' J-Mom thinking you know everything. I have more faith, more hope than that. The Assembly and your problems with them don't matter to me-I'm doing the right thing, because I believe people can be better and will be better once I show them how! Who says the leaders are the people who matter? Its the common people out there that need help, and I'm not stopping what I do for people with meaningless titles! If they're so bad I'll teach them a lesson myself- AFTER I save the world."
Masala says back, pumping her fist.