Annoyed by the red kin, Zaratii turns from the humanoids and switches back to Draconic.

"Oh would you shut up?" she hisses, unafraid of the largest to hatch, "You literally just hatched and have yet to do anything whatsoever. I at least have convinced these unsubjucated 'slaves' to leave us some food. Assuming, of course, we don't decide that they look more appetizing. So unless you're going to shake off your eggwater and actually do something, clamp your maw and quit complaining."

Not waiting for a response, she addresses the whole of the "clutch", if this mongrel mess can be called that.

"Some idiot stole us each from our nests and convinced these two-legged fools to take us to the south of this island, wherever it is. Looks like a mere rainstorm held them up long enough for us to hatch in this drab cave instead of where we ought've or were expected. So now we have options. We can stick together or go our separate ways. We can let these two-legs live or turn them into a hatching feast. We can go out into the rain or, if you're afraid of getting wet, we can wait here for the weather to change or explore further into this cave. Personally, I barely care which. I will say, though, that at least for now we are the weakest of dragons, without a nest-mother, so it may be wise to stick together."