View Single Post

Thread: IC: Dragon Campaign - Wyrmlinghood

1. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: IC: Dragon Campaign - Wyrmlinghood

"You need to learn some respect, child." Khrakoa sneers. "But we're on and island, you say? Unfortunate. There will probably not be room for four dragons here..." The red wyrmling begins to pace as he thinks.

"If you really need me to protect you from these apes, however, I suppose I can be convinced to lend my aid." Khrahoa says with a chuckle, shouldering the blue dragon in a bullying manner. "This might be a good excersice, anyways. Let's find out where we are and what's around us. Maybe we can even extract some treasure from these fools. How to get off the island though, I wonder? Is it close enough to the mainland to fly? Maybe we'll be lucky, and it will be large enough for us all to eke out territory. Otherwise..." Khrakoa pauses midstep. He looks to each of the other hatchlings, one after another, sizing them up. He then draws close to Zaratii, lowering his voice to a whisper.

Spoiler: To Zaratii
    Show
    "You know I was just giving you a hard time, yeah? I know you're tough and can handle it. That said, if push comes to shove... well, we both know that golds don't play fair, and blacks aren't exactly known for their good character either. So, maybe, we watch each other's backs, yeah?" Before Zaratii can reply, he's off again to strech his legs.
    Last edited by Eonn; 2020-05-17 at 07:12 PM.