The mug pauses for a moment before making a frustrated noise. “You’re adventurers, and I’m giving you a quest with payment? This is supposed to be a simple transaction.”

”My uncle disappear— I mean dying, was totally unrelated to this. He was a doddering old man, who knows what minor trouble may have finally bumped him off this mortal coil.”

“Talking into your cups feels appropriate for you lot, no? I’m hardly an expert in the sort of rough and tumble life you surely lead…” The mug sighs again, before continuing. “I’m far too busy to meet with you in person, if you doubt my sincerity or ability ask around. I know you’re not from around here, but my family is quite well known around Longsaddle. We may not be beloved by the common population, but no one can say we don’t take care of those that serve us.”

At the massive Dragonborn asking questions the mug turns to Tank and purses its lips. “Ahh. The righteous savior type. I thought that was merely a myth amongst your kind. It’s possible that a servant or two is stuck in the wing. I haven’t been by in a few weeks. No use maintaining the space if it wont be going to me.”

“So. Will you take the job or not? I’m a very busy man and I have more important things to do than try to convince a bunch of vagabonds like yourselves.”