Shiroihako:
"...What are you talking about? Your making it sound as if there is some conspiracy going on here. Thats stupid. Everyone knows conspiracy theories are nonsense. Next you'll be telling me there is a mastermind behind everything with some byzantine plot for some esoteric purpose.

As for being a vigilante....well yeah. Ronin. Lordless wandering sword-wielding warrior? Its in the name. Of course there is a samurai equivalent around. Bound to run into them eventually, like a private eye having trouble with cops, but they're useless so I solve the case anyways. I notice that you've skillfully distracted us from talking about your daughter by trying to focus attention on me and my problems-a common psychological tactic to sow doubt and make an one give up on what they are doing and focus more on themselves than their goals.

I'm just some dead girl with amnesia- and thats all I need to be to help make this world better as best I can. Focus on the positives, not the negatives! While the Merchant has helped me and its only fair I pay him back for it. You hope to hide what your daughter is capable of by making me think there are other things I should be worried about, what is so interesting about her that your so willing to hide it, hm? Perhaps something that, you wouldn't want these soul reapers to know?"

She says standing strong and raising an eyebrow as she thinks upon what he is doing, scrutinizing him with a smile.