Jade:
They all just....groan at Oxy haranguing them over and over about this. This was annoying.
"Well I didn't come here to listen to your plan. I came here to ask Celestia what her advice is. So I cannot honestly say whether I should go with it until I hear her view on this matter...."
Beryl, Masala and Pinappla roll their eyes as they turn to start playing Magic the Gathering to pass the time and Masala says
"I bet the Unkillables doesn't have to deal with this...."

Isn't there anything better on to watch than the "Oxyribo and Jade Discuss Things Until They are Dead in the Ground." Show? Changing channels.

Unkillables Issue #1:
A super sentai or 80's action theme song plays while images of an Unkillables anime flash by.

Rilla turns in her seat shouting out:
"Red alert! Cthulhu has been spotted on Saturn! We don't know what he is saying, but its nothing good!"
Red Mantis pumps his arm
"Zounds! His incomprehensible alien mindset and great power could doom us all! We need to stop him before he reaches Earth! There is no time to lose!"
Cthulhu comes on screen saying gibberish:
"Cthulhu fghatn p'nglui mragragl Ry'leh n'g-oroo sh'lbblblb'iouyiuy!"
"GASP! You incomprehensible monster that cannot mapped to normal morality! You take that back! BLAAAACK SCORPION!"
He flies off
"No Black Scorpion! We can only win if we work as a team!"
"Unkillables...ASSEMBLE!"
The rest of the Unkillables suddenly leap to pose in formation.
"Red Mantis: The Soldier!"
"Orange Wasp: The Shapeshifter!"
"Grey Spider: The Assassin!"
"White Butterfly: The Angel!"
"Yellow Queen: The Mother."
"Purple Moth: The Mystic!"
They say, sounding off, then Purple Moth says
"Quick! Lets go after Black Scorpion! We must defeat Cthulhu and teach Black Scorpion to work with the team!
They then take off towards Saturn, their ki auras leaving a rainbow-like trail determined to save the solar system. Will they get to Black Scorpion in time? Will Cthulhu say anything that makes sense? Will this spinoff last more than one season? Find out next time on....The Unkillables!