Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
I'm an Evil-aligned-by-choice, omnicidal, megalomanical Undead abomination with a mithril-allot skelteon that rage-quit ouf of humanity the first second the chance to do so arose who second-in-command Lich is now is magical-girl-transforming Lich with another direct subordinate acquired from local reality hopping that is a magical talking pony with a muffin obession who learned necromancy so well she can create muffin zombies; said volentary horror opposed to light and life being also the... "trainer" of several hundred Pokémon of Carnage Team, the most prominent member of who is the living refutation that "Pokémon are nevr inherently bad;" who hasn't Done A Roleplaying once a week for two months for the first time in thirty years, let alone Play With Starships and who has spent nine months of several hours per day 5-6 a week writing 900+ pages of houserules.

YA THINK?!

If I have to re-paginate another 300 page document again in the same 24-hour period, I make no promises about the fate of the universe.
Alright pal.

Keep up the good work!