Quote Originally Posted by nickl_2000 View Post
For the weapon, I meant the siblings. You are giving a +1 to hit, which can stack with magical bonuses and advantage. Add onto that +2 to hit with archery fighting style and you can get a massive, massive bonus to hit.

For the gambler I totally misunderstood what was happening there. You should clarify that you are forcing an enemy to attack another enemy. I was just thinking that you were just giving your ally advantage on an attack against an enemy. That completely changes this ability to me. Yes, it is certainly worth it at this point!

I apologize for not understanding everything, I was trying to get comments out quickly and clearly misunderstood some of the abilities. You've got a great start going though!
I changed the siblings. It now is 1/round advantage with the same conditions. I also changed their Technique, though I'm still not perfectly happy with it (it's basically a different version of the Emperor's).
I changed the "if both creatures are allied" to "if both creatures are hostile to you" in the Gambler to draw attention to the fact that it can (and indeed is encouraged) to be used on hostiles. Technically this is also a slight buff in situations where there are two different groups of bad guys fighting you, but that fits the theme of The Gambler anyway.