View Single Post

Thread: Seeking a DM

1. - Top - End - #993
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: Seeking a DM

Looking for D&D 5th edition DM for a game where, I a single Player runs a Party of 6 beginning PCs. I'm tired of wasting my time playing in normal games where half the players drop out of the game shortly after starting and the others only post once a week. Slowing things to a sad crawl until the game finally dies. PCs Ability Scores would be derived by making 7 1d10+8 rolls. Discarding the lowest roll, then placing the 6 results as desired. Preferred Settings are either Greyhawk or The Forgotten Realms in a rural, rather then urban situation. Though I may be open to playing in a DM's Homebrew Setting, on a case by case basis. The six PCs would be a male Mountain Dwarf Fighter, a male Human Barbarian, a female Human Cleric of a LG or NG Deity of the Life and light variety, a female High Elf Wizard, a male Halfling Rogue and a male Wood Elf Ranger. All of the PCs have one of the three Good Alignments The desired posting rate is at least once every 1 or 2 days. Please respond by PMing me if you are interested. Thanks!
    Last edited by Wulfnor; 2020-05-24 at 09:47 AM.
    Wisdom & Courage,
    <==)=+Wulfnor+=(==>