Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
Spoiler: My thoughts:
Show

ah so this is what WH40k's equivalent of the USA capitalism would look like as a planet. always wondered that.

I like how the Jopallian Astartes have helmets similar to Spartan-II's from Halo. good pull.

of course its not the part where they're in debt to someone they'll never see that ticks off Corax, its the fact that they're in debt with actual money. so he frees them from having to fight and die for crazy money grubbing overlords....so they fight and die for their shiny golden one. its surreal to see a Imperium WH40k character lead a revolution and treat it as a positive thing then go right back to fighting for the bloodiest regime imaginable where any change is seen as negative. like the fact that its played so straight as a positive is a meta joke on the nature of Warhammer 40,000 itself, because of all the evils of this universe to get mad over, Corvus Corax chose to do something about crippling monetary debt and rampant greed, but hey, one could make an argument that too much greed like that is excess and thus Slaanesh worship so I guess the execs were all Chaos worshippers.
I had basically the same thought. Guess that rampant hypocrisy is a family trait.

Also considering the other video,
Spoiler
Show
Urist is canon to TTS AND survived Magnus deleting the old world, yeah! Kida hope there will be a Sigmar cameo one day.

Also I liked enjoyed the red Dark Eldar. He was fun.