Round 6

Lydia moves and strikes Shukak with her longsword. Her summoned archon says, "I'm afraid I cannot help you with the swarms, noble heroes, but I can help you with that monstrosity!" as it drifts towards Shukak (to try and place him in range of its aura) and hits him with one of it's two rays. Amearin begins reading from a scoll again, this time to summon a swarm of his own to fight the worms. His summoned celestial centipede, lacking an attack that can really injure the swarm of green worms instead rolls on them violently, attempting to squash as many as it can. The attack appears to be a little successful, but only barely (half damage, allowed due to the smite evil use). Frederick misses with his attack and Jan drops the nearest swarm down a dimensional pit. Olofire removes a jar of alchemist's fire and douses one of the swarms, leaving the worms greatly diminished (it is likely next round this swarm will die to the burn damage - just don't roll minimum damage).

Shukak is done speaking, and lashes out at Lydia and Frederick in a frenzy! He strikes twice at Frederick in rapid succession with his trident (missing once, 24 damage), then he bites and claws at Lydia, missing with the claw (22 damage). His massive wings beat at the air as he rises up, his intent to get some altitude on his foes before his next strike (5-ft step directly up). Both Frederick and Lydia can see that his previous wounds have not healed, but instead now drip large globs of blood with green worms inside, suggesting some foul corruption within his transformed body.

The worm swarms make no deliberate noise, though from close enough the sound of their segmented bodies sliding over each other is disturbing to say the least. None move quickly (5-ft each round), but they all move towards the PCs as best they are able. It looks like Jan's pits will hold them for now, but one is adjacent to Frederick, threatening him with its attacks next round and the one nearest the summoned centipede swarms over it (dealing 6 damage).

The map is updated. Begin round 7!