View Single Post

Thread: Way of the Wicked: Knot of Thorns [IC]

1. - Top - End - #144
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Way of the Wicked: Knot of Thorns [IC]

"Everyone, be on your guard, I still feel the dark prince tending to my wounds. Were we alone or out of danger, even temporarily his Judgement would have faded," Ved says reaching out for the unholy symbol. Surveying the group Ved asks "Is anyone experiencing severe wounds that have not been tended to by either Bile or our large friend here?"

If anyone call out needing healing Ved will tend to any grievous wounds, otherwise he will ask "Bile, may I borrow your dagger for a moment as well.'

Ved will either tend to the wounded or retrieve Bile's dagger and begin mutilating the corpse of one of the guards, carving a large patch of skin from the head and cutting a matching unholy symbol into the removed flesh.
    Either way while he works he says in a somewhat commanding tone, "Someone redistribute those weapons don't waste the clubs, it better than nothing. I'd love a bow and quiver if we can spare one. AND search the bodies for keys or cash. Lets get on it we don't have all day."

Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    If anyone pipes up as needing healing Ved will cast cure light wounds through the unholy symbol.
    Otherwise he will try to rapidly carve a symbol of his own from the skin of one of the guards.
    Last edited by Ahus; 2020-05-26 at 07:42 PM.
    Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never... Ouch, Hey oh nevermind...