Round 7

Amearin's spell completes, and a writhing mass of spiders appears on the ground right next to the singed batch of worms assailing Olofire! As the arachnids begin pouring over the worms he calls out a warning: "Olofire buddy - back away! I can't control them!" Finally, he steps away from the edge of the pit and starts another summon, looking fearfully over his shoulder at Shukak...

Across the room, the giant centipede is in dire straights as dozens of worms are biting and writhing through its flesh. It continues to thrash about, trying to destroy as many of them as it can before it is unmade.

Spoiler: Amearin & Centipede & Spiders
Show
Amearin will 5ft step to M/20 and begin casting Summon Monster I to summon a celestial eagle into melee range of Shukak.

Amearin HP 14/23

The centipede will do its best to keep damaging the swarm in S/24 with its smite evil ability:
bite (1d20+4)[10], dmg (1d6+2)[7] plus poison, cc (1d20+4)[19], cdmg (1d6+2)[3]

Giant centipede HP 1/7

The spider swarm appears in F/19 and goes after the nearest living thing, which is the worm swarm in F/20. It moves into F/20 (can two swarms share a square?) and does (1d6)[2] swarm damage to the worms. (I'm guessing they're immune to the poison and distraction effects.)

After this the spider swarm isn't under Amearin's control, and will mindlessly move to attack the nearest target. (Hopefully that's the other swarm in I/18 and not one of us!)

Spider swarm HP 9/9

Create Pit round 4/6
Summon Monster II (centipede) round 3/5
Summon Swarm (spiders) round 1/5