Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
I know! Post Naruto Orochimaru has embraced the fact that they are non-binary and a genuinely good parent. I actually kinda love it, though I definitely acknowledge that they need to do it with more characters (Sai should be non-binary for instance). That being said... like I said above I actually kinda love non-binary super parent Orochimaru. It is the perfect example of how Naruto and Boruto is written far more haphazardly than something of it's size and importance should be. Our heroes are ****ty parents and a genuinely evil person is one of the best.

Also, we'll always have Zabuza and Haku as an exceptionally good gay relationship, so I think it's okay.

Mitsuki being a meat robot is all well and good but I'd like the install to happen faster please.

I'm... I'm PRETTY sure that what you just described isn't actually possible within the scope of the series, and has no support for it. I ask this as genuinely as I can; where are you getting the idea that Kaguya will just spawn if enough superficially similar things are piled up at once?
I'm not seeing non-binary Sai. I could maybe see Haku being trans in either direction(either AFAB, identifying as male, but still choosing to wear feminine clothing, or AMAB and not yet realizing why feminine clothing and long hair feels right.)

Likewise, Haku and Zabuza... Haku was fifteen at the oldest when he died and Zabuza was an adult when Haku was a little kid. That's not a gay couple unless Zabuza likes them too young enough that he could go to prison.

Even if we assume the really creepy "old enough to kill, old enough to drink and ****" fanon, the fact that Haku literally lived and died for the sake of Zabuza's goals and openly considered himself Zabuza's tool. The power dynamic isn't conducive to a healthy relationship.

So, yeah, that ship's a nonstarter. That'd be like shipping Sarada with Karin.

As for Orochimaru being a good parent... Kind of has to. Mitsuki is an experiment in if you can create a human being in a lab. It's not enough for Mitsuki to be genetically perfect, he also has to develop into a functional and productive member of society, which means that Orochimaru has to be a functional parent to Mitsuki. If Orochimaru was a bad parent, it would corrupt the experiment and then he'd have to start all over.

Kaguya... It's literally what happened in canon. The entire series is the result of Zetsu lying to and manipulating Madara into recreating Kaguya's chakra within himself(and the Sage of Six Paths explicitly says that Madara has recreated Kaguya's power) and then forces him to absorb enough raw power(from the people trapped in Infinite Tsukiyomi) to match Kaguya's at which point Kaguya's consciousness took over Madara's body and reshaped it into a duplicate of her own.

A hypothetical Boltsalad kid would have a very similar chakra signature to Kaguya's and a great deal of potential to grow, which could mean if such a child becomes a Ninja or otherwise cultivates that potential, they could recreate the circumstances of Kaguya's revival by accident.