[Moonwell: Keep Talking and Hopefully the Ship Doesn't Explode]

Nah the barrier is good at keeping physical force out.

While Geneva COULD polarize it in such a was so as to minimize light blasting through it she would have had to know that was something she had to defend against and as such she's seeing spots now.

Blinking away the FLASH she wraps her barrier around the demonic bomb and takes off at full speed away from the ship! She's moving pretty darn quick and heading in the direction of the island. Once she feels like she's a comfortable distance away she whip the barrier-and-bomb around like she's winding up for a hammer-toss before lobbing it in the direction of the moonwell!

Pchooo!

Away it goes!

Hopefully she managed to get it out of here before it blew up because that would be a real drag.

Geneva doesn't like getting blown up.

[Beach Party!]

"It seems different with each world," Geneva admits as she stretches out on her beach towel. "I haven't really asked Sekhmet about it. The whole subject makes her pretty uncomfortable. I'm just glad she's feeling well enough to be out and about."

She gives Nick a look.

"When did you have demons breaking fire at you?" she asks. This is a work story she hasn't heard yet.

Meanwhile in the surf!

"No wait don't tou-"

But it's too late.

Khannie gets a hug.

It is immediately obvious that her appearance doesn't match up with her shape. She looks human, but she doesn't FEEL human. She feels like something that's roughly human-shaped, but definitely NOT human.

She does make a cute "URK!" noise when she gets squeezed, though.

But despite this she manages to keep the illusion working! She's been getting better at that part at least.

"The pearl Grandpa Koi gave me got broken by this dumb ogre,"
Khannie laments. "I learned a spell to make me look human but it isn't really real."

Navvy, not really sure what that's all about, confirms Nick's suspicion while paddling around in the shallows. He's got a frond of seaweed draped across him but he doesn't seem very concerned about that.

"Oh yeah I'm a bronze dragon! Bronze dragons are ocean dragons so we get lots of swell ocean stuff like breathing under water and talking to animals! And we can spit lightning,"
Navvy adds. "I'm not super hip to what lightning has to do with oceans but that's okay! It's still pretty keen and I can make people's hair stand up!"