I have a real soft spot for these guys...

Maug

• Large construct (extraplanar) with reach.
  • 40 ft speed, but can't run.
  • +7 natural AC: not bad.
  • Slam 1d8 (2 slams would make more sense for a large creature, IMHO).
  • Pulverise: 3/day negate hardness of an object. Could be useful for breaking and entering.
  • Construct traits: great for immunities, not so great for ongoing hit points.
  • Grafts: free* 2,000gp worth of grafts. Some not-so-great to good graft options available.
  • Rapid repair: handy for something without a Con score for out of combat healing.
  • SR 14 which scales: decent.
  • Str +10, Dex +4, Con --, Int +2, Cha +2: net +18, one very notable non-ability.
  • OK-ish racial skill list. Note on the "skills as an outsider thing": this seemed to be a pretty general 3.0 rule for assigning skills to normally mindless creature types. +4 racial bonus to Craft (stonemasonry) and Knowledge (A&E). Meh.
  • Alertness as a bonus feat, and presumably proficient with the two-bladed sword. If you go Warblade, that could equal proficiency with any exotic weapon using Weapon Aptitude.

Large humanoid in form, and can speak. Seems somewhat shoehorned into a beatstick role, but could also make a gishy caster, I guess. The downsides are 2 RHD (which is the second least-worst amount to have) and no Con score. You get +30 hp from type, which helps at lower levels, but as you level up, you really want hp as a beatstick. Improved Toughness, Faerie Mysteries Initiate, sources of temp hp etc. may help.

All in all, good fit for Warblade IMHO; you'll appreciate those d12 HD.

I'm torn here. I really, really want these guys to be playable, but they may be overpowered at +1. I'm going to vote LA +2 for now, subject to change. With +2, you'll still have the potential get 9th level maneuvers (just).