View Single Post

Thread: IC: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: IC: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Marcella

Marcella unholstered her clean, modern-looking laspistol, and spun it around on her index finger in order to hand it over grip-first. It was a neat little trick she had committed to muscle memory over a day, as not only was it very satisfying to produce but she liked to think it would give her a deceptive edge. When others witnessed her do this little trademark, the first idea that would pop into their head was that she was some sort of gun-slinger, and they would adapt their behaviour towards her in accord.

That was her reasoning anyway. She just hoped she didn't have to explain it to anyone, otherwise it might be one of those sounds-great-in-her-head-but-silly-when-trying-to-explain-it moments for her.

ooc:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Marcella has two weapons: her gun and her brain.

She has given them one of these weapons.

(it's the gun)
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2020-05-29 at 04:06 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger