Quote Originally Posted by Fogia View Post
Hi guys,

For the record, I'm french, so excuse my poor english.

Amazing guide it is ! It was very pleasant to read, and amazing tactical advices here and there.

I will soon jump in a campaign and have to build a new character. Have already played a Bladesinger, and now I juste want to throw an amazing pool of dice on my adversary's face. I just want to have some fun and kick some asses. So I choose Sorcadin. I will begin on level 5.

There will be another paladin, so I thought it will be pretty cool to go 2/18, and stuck with my sister paladin to get her aura of protection.

But know that I'm in the optimization phase, I would like to know if I go S&B or GWM. For 2/18, I think S&B will be better because I will not get extra attack, but I'm afraid that SCAG cantrip can't do the job. Do you have some advices ?

Another question, 1 level of bladelock on my 6th level seems good to me for not being MAD, but SAD. Don't you ?

Thanks to you.
2/18 is basically just a Sorcerer build. S&B has a higher AC but depending on how high that actually is in practice, you might not benefit from the +2 AC enough to warrant it. GWM isn't something I've experimented with, but you will definitely be throwing more dice that way.