Temiryl searches the small shrine and surrounds while everyone talks things through. She doesn't find anything further of interest, and having completed the search you all make your way back past the horses to the gatehouse where your guide, the Purple Dragon troopers, the apprentices, Halish the Mystran cleric and the lizardfolk are all resting and recuperating, the various groups in uncomfortable proximity to each another.

"Monastery of the what?" says Morn, chewing and spitting as he checks over his crossbow. "Never heard of it. If you ask me could be all sort o' ruins in the Swamp here. I ain't never been in this far though. That's only for crazy folk you ain't never goin' to see again."

Overhearing the conversation Ashala also speaks up "Other tribes speak of ruinsss but none near here."

Gathan lumbers over, the former chieftain flexing his great scaled arms as his tail knocks a chair over. He grabs the map with his taloned claw and squints at it looking at it from several angles. "I know these landsss. This drawing is scaleless liesss. There is nothing. No path. No stone place. No humansss." he hands it back roughly, stating simply "They nest in Shadow."