Oh yay. The package I dispatched to a US customer in the middle of April has still not arrived (fortunately, I suggested international tracked and signed); apparently it only hit the US on the 20th this month. It is still supposedly in transit (I have, of course, no idea of how long it normally takes to internal post to go places.) I tactfully suggested more patience (I mean, there's not a lot I can do about international postage lag because of a pandemic - and trust me, if I did humanity would have MUUUUCH bigger problems.)

But I am starting to see this head towards the point the gentleman will start asking for a refund, because it's taking so long (because that would be just perfect), which would mean I either have to decline and be the Big Bad Business and naff-off a potential customer... Or I take a hit and and I'm in the position where said refund (and it's not a particularly big number) represents a depressingly large chunk of the earnings for this financial year so far (as well as meaning that I lose about £12 on postage - doubled, because I'd have paid for it twice, once at dispatch and once on refund.)

Fantastic.