View Single Post

Thread: Exalted 3e - Welcome to Thorns (IC)

1. - Top - End - #169
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Default Re: Exalted 3e - Welcome to Thorns (IC)

Rivers' fists clang as the Islebreaker is forced back. For all its size, weight and intensity, Lacroix has little backup beyond the Islebreaker, and Rivers is no trivial opponent. The water dragon might not be enough to win this fight alone, but they're proving capable of keeping the monstrocity quite distracted thus far.

Meanwhile Dancer's performance is a thing of beauty. Pyrefly makes a happy purr as he flits by beside his new mistress, as the dragon treats each projectile as one more stepping stone, carrying her onward and upward towards her objective.

Spoiler
    Show
    Okay, not in any way worth the wait, apologies gang, but finally a post to confirm the obvious! I can't resist the bullet run, and it was a cool moment, Sticks. 2 die, so take a WP, and a success. 9 sux is plenty for this. Do not consider this a flurry - you are successful, and can make your attack with your full dicepool.

Ascension was correct, through a point - the Islebreaker reset to i5. It's still at i1 currently however. Need to do a count, but wanted to finally get this update up.
    Last edited by Inspector Valin; 2020-05-30 at 06:02 PM.