[Beach Party]

Teen Loves

"Neither am I, but I saw this article on 'questions to ask your partner' and so I'm trying one out." Karasu smiles at her response and hugs her. "That's just one reason why I love you. I'd do the same, regarding saving it for the future. I do have some money with the Nexus jobs I do that allow teenagers, like being an assistant medic or using my hunting skills to find lost pets." She kisses Natalie's cheek. "You know what else I'd do? I'd be willing to burn some of that money making you happy by taking you on a fancy date, treating you like the lady you are." Though if that ever happens, Natalie might think it's too much.

Jack & Chidi

"Well, you have a guy here who's interested, there are beverages in the tent, so let's simulate the bar experience." He suggests with a wink at her prior talk of taking an uninterested guy to a bar.

"Oh, Jack. You won't understand unless you're in a location where everyone uses them, and you can't contact people otherwise." So probably not ever. "If you get rid of all three rather than trying to learn to use one, or keeping one for emergencies, how is one to contact you?" Chidi asks, though knowing she likely won't change her mind. There's always someone more willing to discard what they don't understand rather than making an effort.

Anchor, huh? Chidi thinks this person is interesting, even though he'll end up never meeting her. "I see, sounds like fun. Except the shadow-stealing part. Though, in my world, shadows work differently. Darkness is simply the absence of light, not a force on its own... so if I were to lose my shadow, I'll get it back once I get back home. Which probably isn't possible, me losing it in the first place." He muses. Who knows? "Stolen shadows... the Nexus is a curious place."