Quote Originally Posted by Riggdgames View Post
Nilvalor

Relieved at not having to reveal how limited his knowledge of the arcane is, Nilvalor slaps Wendelstein on the back. "Very good, Wendelsmith, very good! Yes, do ask your god for his services and any information he might offer. I myself can cast a number of spells, but you seem well suited to the task."

Turning to the princess, he regards her warmly. "Truly you have a keen intellect, Highness, a gift rarely associated with one so remarkably beautiful," Nilvalor says, inclining his head respectfully for a moment. "I don't wish to wound you further this evening, but is there one amongst your siblings who has the most to gain from your death? Who would rise to the throne if you and your father passed?"
Fathers. Katrina corrects gently.

As for the question. I suppose if I had to say, it'd be Katherine. She stands the most to benefit as she is second oldest, I suppose. Katrina explains

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrophilios View Post
Wendelstein shrugged: "More for me then" and filled his cup with a generous measure.

To Nilvator he just nodded and said: "Suits you. Take care. Should we need to relocate, I'll leave a message over the door frame - if I have the time."

Once the paladin and the noble have left the room, Wendelstein looked out of the window to the street below and began fastening a rope to the sill. "Just in case we need to vacate here rapidly.
Bastion, would you be so kind and move that wardrobe so you can tipp it in front of the door?"
Should we perhaps..... I believe it is called, sleep in shifts? She adds.