Marlick Bay

"That is not the relic I seek, elf. There's another cave under this one, but I can't find an entrance to it. It's not in this cave, at least. Possibly elsewhere." It might even be an undersea cave, given how close they are to the sea, in which case it's likely flooded or tidal and there's no easy way to get down there. Which is a great pity.

Beach Party
Prumathe & Girlfiend

"Cola's a really tricky flavour. It doesn't taste like anything much." And now I've remembered dandelion & burdock. Which is a really great flavour soda, pity I forgot about it earlier or Prumathe would be having some instead of lemonade. Also, curious as to how easy it is to tell Prumathe's text colour from Benedict's.

Teen Loves

"Any date with you is fancy enough for me, Karasu. Even if you took me to the shadiest, smelliest and most unhygienic dive bar around." Sounds like Weird William's. Not recommended. "What other questions are on that list, Karasu?" The hawk moves from Natalie's shoulders to her lap, and she starts to stroke its feathers.

Jack & Chidi

Jack winks back, and heads to the booze tent. "Pretty much everyone has one and I can't contact them anyway, because mine don't work." Then she thinks a moment. "What kind of emergency would I need to call someone for, anyway? I can defend myself, and I think the authorities would notice if a house burnt down. And if they want to contact me, they come find me. I've got some set hang outs. Trog's, and Stonetree Park, and the burger van on the roof of the big green office block." But Jack struggles to think of why somebody would need to contact her. She doesn't have a lot of skills or knowledge that's hard to find, except regarding the rooftop terrain of Inside. And that's common knowledge, just not at street level.