Quote Originally Posted by Haruspex_Pariah View Post
It's a decent enough cinematic. I'm glad they gave the Sisters a prominent role and even slipped in some Guard near the beginning. The gauss disintegration effect isn't 100% how I imagined it, but it's pretty good.

I'm not sure if its possible to generalize the relationship between any branch of the Imperium and another. The only overt sign of antagonism I can remember is when a bunch of SOB in a novel are discussing the Astartes and one Sister refers to them as "abhumans", which is certainly a far cry from "angels". But that might have been intended as a personal view and not representative of the Sororitas as a whole.

Did the Sistes of Battle purge a Chapter in one of the older fluff? I vaguely recall something like that. It makes sense, given the role of the Sisters and the autonomy of the Space Marines sometimes leading to eyebrow-raising practices.

I am sure some chapters got purged by Sisters, and some Convent got purged by Marines

Everyone killed some of everything. Except the Squats. The Squats never killed anything.