[Beach Party]

Teen Loves

Karasu's moved by Natalie's response and hugs her tight with one arm, planting a kiss on her lips before letting go. The bird should still be on her arm unless it moved offscreen, so she uses her free hand. "That can be our next date." She jokes, then laughs. "I wouldn't do that to you, Talie... but thank you, it means a lot to hear you say that."

She lets the bird rest on Natalie's lap, then thinks of more questions. "Hmm... okay, I got one: would you rather someone be honest and hurt your feelings, or lie to protect them?"

Jack & Chidi

Chidi grins when she winks back, and nods to himself. But then, with the checking him out as he did her, along with other signs, things are looking good!

"When it starts working, you'd be able to. Just try it out?" He walks with her to the booze tent to refill his beer mug. "What if you're not at your usual hangouts for some reason, or they end up at the wrong one? As for stuff happening to you, you could stumble into the lair of some demoniac intent on torturing you for fun, or something." Just some ideas. "Or, I could want to meet you again to have some fun." He winks again.