Quote Originally Posted by Archpaladin Zousha View Post
Only because no one gave the poor guys a chance!

Seriously, I feel like if they'd done a little more writing (and changed the name to something a tad more dignified) the Squats could have been an interesting faction.

Dumb question, but how do the Sisters of Battle interact with psykers? Obviously they'd tolerate the absolutely necessary ones like Astropaths and Navigators, but what happens if a Sister herself manifests psyker stuff? Is she kicked out of the order? Purged with fire? Turned over to the Adeptus Astra Telepathica and retrained to be a Primaris Psyker or something, since there isn't a Sisters of Battle equivalent of a Space Marine Librarian? I get that the miracles they can manifest are kind of like psyker powers, and Living Saints and all that, but that seems more like the power of collective belief not unlike WAAAGH!!!
I think if the Sister in question admitted it, she'd be turned over to the Black Ships. If she resisted in any way, she'd likely be accused of heresy and witchcraft and then burned.

Mind you, actually being a Sister might make figuring them out as a psyker to be really hard. They hear prophetic voices? Not exactly uncommon for Sisters. Random things happen to their benefit? It's the hand of the Emperor protecting them. Uncontrollable Psychic phenomenon? Sisters of Battle have a ton of anti-psyker equipment that might end up suppressing that. Daemonic Possession? Again, Sisters of Battle routinely cover themselves in holy wards and the like. Even as a psyker, they'd be harder to possess then the average person.