[Beach Party]

Teen Loves

In which case Karasu strokes and pets the curled-up hawk, putting her other arm around Natalie. "That's what I'd say, too. I prefer blunt honesty, and hate lies. It might hurt my feelings, but it's better in the long run to have all the facts... even in those situations where a lie would feel merciful, I think I'd still prefer the truth... it'd probably hurt more if I ended up discovering the full truth after being lied to to help myself feel better." She explains. For instance, if something happened to Natalie, the full truth might hurt a lot now, but not as much as finding out later just how bad it was.

Not that she'd let anything happen to Natalie. No, she'd try her best to prevent that. "Hmm... another one, then it's your turn to ask me questions: which animal do you like best, and which do you dislike most?"

Jack & Chidi

"Assuming anyone's in earshot." He points out. When she talks about being with someone, he smiles widely and nods. "Heh, that won't be a problem for me, believe me. I knew you liked to have fun." He says the last part in confirmation of his growing thoughts. "In that case I guess I can reveal that the first day I was here, after joining MERC, I found an elf girl for a night of consensual fun. Elves don't exist in my world, but I loved reading stories with elves in it." It was every bit as fun as he imagined.

"You have a plan for everything, that's good. I'm just suggesting you incorporate a phone for one of those plans. Even if you never use it, keep it charged for emergencies." Chidi shrugs. "But, you do you. If you decide you don't need it, then do what you wish." He concludes, choosing a mug of chilled ale.