Beach Party
Prumathe & Girlfiend

Prumathe is about nineteen. In the UK, he'd be able to have beer. So, working by what's legal for me, he may have had some already. "I usually went for lemonade, when I was a child. Not that cola isn't also nice, it's just that cola is very acidic. Drinking too much will rot your teeth." Probably true for lemonade, as well, given it has similarities in recipe, but cola is the famous tooth-rotter.

Teen Loves

"If I found out tomorrow my brother was dead, I'd prefer to think he'd died quickly until I'd grieved. Knowing that he was dead and it wasn't quick... That would hurt a lot more all at once." And it would still hurt, even though at this point it's been years since she saw her brother. "Favourite animal... Of the ones I can turn into, the robin is my favourite. They're happy looking birds, and flying is a lot of fun. The lizard is my least favourite; it's so slow, and the eyes took some getting used to. In general... My favourite animal is probably the forest drake. And my least favourite is the cat." She has nothing against cats in theory, but they are predators and a lot of her forms are small enough to be prey.

Jack & Chidi

"It's more likely that there's someone in earshot able to help me than anybody I could try ringing on my phone." Somebody should tell Jack that the police force have phones, too. Although given that she can fly and is likely to get in trouble on a rooftop, perhaps the police are less useful than they would otherwise be. "Fine, I'll keep one and try to keep it charged so it works." Although Earl's first pay-as-you-go phone got cancelled because he didn't use it enough and the phone company didn't think it was being used at all (which it wasn't, since it was for emergencies only). Jack goes for a perry, cold but not iced or even necessarily chilled.