Quote Originally Posted by HappyDaze View Post
But when it's romantic love with a child I think we can be happy that most people seem to be immune.

Since I presume most people don't want pedophilia in their games, I'd suggest either changing the age of the dragon, or abandoning the romance angle.
You're gonna have to ante up a little more here to argue that a 50 year old dragon in the "young" category amounts to pedophilla. Since that's the middle of the "young" age category, you're more likely looking at a dragon who's (in dragon terms) more around a 16-year-old. And also we're talking about a dragon. If it's in-lore appropriate to present it as a child, then it is one, but 5E very much does not detail age categories and physical or mental maturity like 3.5 did.

For comparison, in 3.5, this dragon would be at the very last year of "juvenile", comparatively a human of age 18 or 19. The immediate next category of "Young Adult" details that this is the age category where they are ready to mate. Compared to humans whose reproductive systems are fully functional by their mid-teens.

While I'm expecting the response to be something of "you're defending pedophilla", my argument remains I think you're stretching on the basis of nothing more than the title of the age category that romancing a 50-year-old dragon amounts to pedophilla.