[Beach Party - Sun-A-Way Stand]

That would be a huge shame if it turned people inside-out. Especially because Marin is one of those kinds of people who likes being right-side-out and enjoys having her insides inside of her.

...to be honest, she doesn't really consider herself beautiful, so if the Doctor told her that, she'd probably reply that he's overvaluing her or something like that.

"Thanks!" she says. "Yeah, skin cancer is serious business. But, does that statistic count towards, like, everyone in the Nexus? Because I'm sure there's probably more than that dying of it per hour." Probably. "I mean, I can't even imagine the skin cancer rates in longer-lived races like elves." When they turn seventy, they're still basically babies. Apparently. Marin hasn't met all that many elves, so she wouldn't know.

"So! Um, thanks," she says, accepting the sample cup. "I don't have any allergies so I should be fine." Lime-coconut smells good. Why isn't most sunscreen scented? "This is a promotional, right? What's the brand so I can get it at the store later?" she asks.

After receiving answers, she smiles and waves to leave the rowdy crowd, to find somewhere that she can put it on. She's pretty lucky that she decided to wear a one-piece instead of a two-piece, because otherwise she might not have enough to cover all the exposed skin.
Finding a place in the shade, she starts applying the sample sunscreen onto her - starting, of course, with the most important parts, like her face, shoulders, back. But, of course, eventually getting everything.