1. - Top - End - #231
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Seaside 5: Kinda like One Piece without the anime

[Beach Party - Sun-A-Way Stand]

Fortunately for Nicodemus, he had gone out of his way to avoid providing a name as of yet. If anything went poorly, it wouldn't do well to just leave things like that out there for any old whoever to track him down. After all, he was supposed to be going legitimate! Big things down the road. After thirty minutes have passed, all the samples have been given out. Nothing terrible had happened, not yet at least, which meant it was time to leave the scene and wait for phone calls. Hopefully, he wouldn't receive any, given that a phone call would mean that something went terribly wrong. That's what these tests are for, though!

Not very good science, but it's not like he had a ton of resources available to him at the moment. Unfortunately for Dr. Valiance (and Marin, of course), the catgirl experiences a violent and unintended reaction faster than expected. As such, she manages to catch Dr. Valiance right as he finishes boxing up the last of the remaining sunscreen. "Oh, hey there. You're back." At first there's a smile. Then, a deep frown. Damn. That was faster than expected.

With a concerned expression upon his face, Dr. Valiance gestures for Marin to follow, though his arms are full. "Oh dear, would you say you've sensitive skin in general? Uhh, I'm not really qualified to tell you what's going on or whatever, but there's - well, they gave me a special cream if something like this happened, should clear this whole thing right up."

"Why don't you follow me, miss. Damn, I'm so sorry. Does it hurt?"
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2020-06-04 at 06:09 AM.