Beach Party
Prumathe & Girlfiend

"Quite slowly. You'd have to drink quite a lot for it to have a noticeable effect. All foods really have some effect, cola just has more of an effect. And the damage wasn't discovered for fifty years or something after the first colas hit the market. It was a bit too late and the damage wasn't severe enough for measures to be taken." And Prumathe suspects the cola manufacturers had some influence in not banning the substance, too. "If you had a baby tooth and left in cola over night, you'd see the effect. So it's rather more rapid than most, but if you keep good care of your teeth and don't drink too much it should be fine."

Teen Girls

"I know something. I got a letter from him yesterday. He was alive as of three months ago, going by the date." Natalie hasn't told anyone that because it makes her sad, but also gives her hope. It's a complex bundle of emotions and she needs a bit of time to work through it all after reading it. And the date written inside generally means it's too old to actually do anything about what he writes. "He's thinking of making his way here, but... Well, if he manages it, he'll probably arrive before the next letter." He's not managed it in three months, to Natalie's knowledge, but there could be some chronological drift occurring, and until she rules that out or measures it she won't know how accurate the dates are. "So. Question. Um... If you were stranded on an island, what three objects would you take with you?"

Jack & Chidi

"That does make a lot of sense, but... I don't have a flat or apartment, Chidi. I break into forgotten and abandoned spaces in Inside to sleep in. Old attics, bricked off rooms, and that sort of thing. Pretty sure the people who don't live like that would disagree with it." Breaking and entering, trespass and sometimes burglary- though most of the time, the places Jack stays haven't seen anyone else for a long time. "I'll see if I can get battery back in one by the next time we meet, so we can introduce our phones to each other." Jack really doesn't have much clue about how they all work, and assumes her phone has to meet his phone before she can call him. Jack sits down next to him, stretching her legs out as she sips her perry. "Whoever I can find, really. Or I go explore the rooftops of Inside, find any new attics or something that look suitable for me to stay in if I need to."