Quote Originally Posted by Triaxx View Post
Having not really played Morrowind, what's the average endgame level for it?
Depends on what you mean by 'endgame.' It's entirely possible to complete the main quest of Morrowind by about level 15-20 without doing anything particularly weird, and the game seems to have been designed with the assumption that level 20 is about as high as you'll get in normal gameplay - the leveled lists for shops and loot don't have anything special reserved for characters over level 20 (most of them, for that matter, stop adding 'better' things in the mid- to late-teens; I think grandmaster alchemy equipment might be the only thing that any leveled list reserves for level 20+ characters), there's a late busywork section of the main quest (the House Hortator and Ashlander Tribe Nerevarine quests) that can be skipped if you're already level 21+ and have enough renown by the time you get to it, and to my recollection there's no new creatures spawning in the world past the late-teens or maybe low-twenties. Tribunal and Bloodmoon each probably add about ten levels to that, so endgame Tribunal is probably level ~25-30 while endgame Bloodmoon is probably level ~35-40 - though you could probably manage them at lower levels if you really wanted to do so.

If by 'endgame' you mean something closer to 100% completion of all available faction quest lines, then that'll probably take longer and Hagashager's mid-high twenties / high thirties / mid forties implied estimates for Morrowind / Tribunal / Bloodmoon seem reasonable to me.