R1T14: From his perch on the table, Ved draws his bow an fires at the other guard that he recognized from the earlier fight upstairs. Though he misses, it is still a reminder to the guards in there that there is more pressure than just the front-line warriors (neither of whom have gone yet, recovered from the initial battle shock, or amazingly, have been hit yet).

R1T13: PG3 returns fire at Ved, his arrow hitting Ved in the right foot for 1 NL.
Spoiler: It's a Little Known Fact
Show
So, I found a fun oolie in the PHB when I did a cover-to-cover read of it last year. It surprised me, and surprised a lot of people I showed it to. Most people assume that the least damage that can be done from a weapon attack is 1 damage ... as in 1 lethal damage. So, when a little kitty cat slashes at you and bites and hits with all three .... it does as much as a dagger would do! Nope, it turns out that when penalties to weapon damage go to 0 or less than 0, the minimum is not 1 damage, but 1 nonlethal damage. Anyway, courtesy of Bile's sickening effect from his channel evil!

R1T12-11: PG9 attacks Donovan and likely would've hit, if it weren't for the fact he is still reeling from Bile's vile attack. PG11 the only one of the guards not so effected, barely manages to strike the flat-footed Zepsus with his sword deep in his left foot, ankle, and even Achilles tendon for 10.

R1T10: Leonidas, what do you do?

Zepsus on deck (finally), Donovan in the hole (also finally), Kel/ Grumblejack delaying ...