Whoops, late on watching the Tournament Arc! Should try to be a bit sparse with the comments...

Episode 12:
[1:15] Curses, going into other people's offices has been foiled again!

[1:58] He really should've thought this whole wearing a cop costume everywhere through. Also, how is this man not arrested for impersonating an officer? Is everyone so faceless that the cops arrest each other in confusion?

[3:03] Yeah, kinda weird how we haven't heard about Eliza's Z Syndicate hitting the lab again. Those goons ran off, so what's stopping them?

[4:40] Well considering he gets knocked out if you lose to Marcia's Corona Virus-Conscious Brother, I think Harry's fight with Oboro a lot closer than he lets on...

[15:35] Fun fact, there's the Little Raider and Little Sprinter series in the other games, with the difference being that Little Raiders have Air Dashes while the Little Sprinters have Air Jumps. This game however basically has Little Sprinter in all but name, since they only have the Air Jumps.

[18:43] Yeah that dance seems to be in bad taste.

[20:55] Wait, that guy lost? But the other two guys are in winner's brackets... JUDGE!!!

Episode 13:
[1:49] Well, someone for somebody I suppose...

[2:20] JUDGE!!! How the heck is this tournament setup?!

[9:00] A Block: The Anonymous block! Who won? It could be Anyone!

[10:56] Now the title makes sense.

[16:50] First Round, Last Round... At this point, the tournament bracket must look like a pretzel.

[18:18] Okay, only NOW do I realize that it's Round Robin for these prelim matches.

[20:13] With this Blood gun, and this Crime Bomb, and this Crime Blood Pod, and Blood Crime Legs...

[22:26] Yes, yes, the Gremlin Child half of the Murderous Kneecapper Gremlin Child build acquired...