Started playing Barotrauma with two friends. (And usually two bots). It's a lot of fun. I'd describe it as "more casual, less whacky Space Station 13". Given how much I love Space Station 13, that's not bad. For starters, I still need a Wiki to play SS13 after 5+ years of regular play. You are a submarine crew on the monster-infested oceans of the ice moon Europa, trying to dive for salvage or alien artefacts. Traitors onboard optional.

Using starter ships with small crew (we didn't want crews of mostly bots, the bots are pretty bad), we ended up crashing, drowning, burning, shooting each other and eaten by monsters and it was great, overall. Especially that time where I found the alien artefact, but ran out of air trying to drag it back to the submarine, so one of my friends had to start shuttling fresh air bottles through the labyrinthine ruins I was diving in, while the other one had to divide his time between manning the submarine's cannons and coming out to deal with monsters up close with harpoon gun when they tried to get into the ruin and eat the one carrying the air bottles. In the end, they had to carry my unconscious body out, but we all survived.