Caelyn Syol'arael
Wood Elf Druid
AC: 15 HP: 25/25
PP: 15 PIv: 10 PIs: 15
Conditions: --
Concentrating on:

Following up on what my half-dragon friend here has said... Caelee, who has been relatively silent until this point, steps forward. Mr. Kaigan's place of business smelled like fresh blood and cleaning solution. My question, honored Captain, is why would Mr. Kaigan need to clean fresh blood unless there had been a recent killing? I would think that one of his other mercenaries would have cleaned up before returning to work to avoid marching through town covered in gore. I'd be interested in knowing when the last group of mercenaries returned, because if it wasn't recent that defense would be disproved. Furthermore... She turns back to Kaigan and addresses the question to him this time. Where have you been for the last day or so, sir? If you haven't been in the field, why would your armor and weapon be so freshly cleaned? If you've been running your business in town, as you seemed to be when we found you, it seems suspicious that you'd have such and immediate need to cleanse your tools of war. If you were away on an assignment feel free to refute me, but if you've stayed local it seems logical to me that your business wouldn't smell like blood, your weapon and armor wouldn't need to be cleaned, and you wouldn't have the opportunity to kill anything outside of the town. So, Mr. Kaigan, I guess my diatribe boils down to two questions. Where have you been in the last day or two, specifically last night when the murder occurred, and have any of your mercenaries recently returned tracking in enough blood that it can still be smelled? Caelyn is not sure of her questions or logic, and doesn't come across as being confident that her line of thinking is damning evidence, but curiosity and suspicion are easy to read on her features.